Nebraska Furniture Mart

www.nfm.com

Great family environment, benefits, and upward mobility within the company.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Kansas City, KS

ProsThey give you the tools to run your own business with in the department, they have great benefits, they have a lot of opportunity to move up in the company especially right now with the development of the Texas Store.

ConsThey could have their own reality TV show with all of the drama that goes on there. They brag about being a company where you meet your spouse, but what they don't say is that it is also a place to meet someone to cheat on your spouse with. In this rearguard they treat men with a blind eye and women who have done the same thing as some of the guys have been let go.

Advice to Senior ManagementPractice what you preach. If you preach consistency then look at other people who are committing the same "crime" so to speak and handle it equally between women and men.

OK place to work , decent employee perks.

I have been working at Nebraska Furniture Mart

Pros: Great family atmosphere, good benefits when I worked there. Have… Cons: If you are not one of the selected few not… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees, don't give advancement to just the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

living the dream.

Cashier (Current Employee) Kansas City, KS

I have been working at Nebraska Furniture Mart full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Pay,co-works,meeting people,learning skills,getting promoted,lunch-room,parking spots Cons: rude customers, but that's everywhere you go. you get them… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Nebraska Furniture Mart.

Worked for Nebraska Furniture Mart? Contribute to the Community!