Nebula
www.nebula.com Mountain View, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Opportunity of a lifetime!

Engineer (Current Employee)
Palo Alto, CA

ProsDisruptive technology/groundbreaking product, legendary investors, absurdly smart people, open/collaborative culture.

Nebula's goal is to ignite a new era of global innovation by making big data and large scale computing accessible to every business in the world. We believe that the proliferation of data will fuel an "information revolution" across all industries, and will be enabled by democratizing web-scale cloud technology.

We're building the "iPhone of the datacenter". No consultants, no service agreements, just stable, vastly scalable infrastructure on demand. Private clouds made simple.

ConsSmall office space and parking is rough in downtown PA. but, it's 2 blocks from CalTrain!

Advice to Senior ManagementRock on!

Working here was one of the best decisions I've ever made

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Nebula full-time for more than a year

Pros: Some amazingly smart people work here. I've learned dozens of widely used open source technologies, worked on a variety of stimulating problems, and made… Cons: We're venture-backed and still looking for a good market fit. We've got… Advice to Senior Management: Enable better communication between sales and engineering. Help us… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work!

Sales (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at Nebula full-time for less than a year

Pros: New management has really improved the company atmosphere, making this… Cons: Still some work to be done building the infrastructure of… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the communication with the employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Nebula.

Worked for Nebula? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nebula reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nebula CEO Gordon Stitt. All reviews posted anonymously by Nebula employees.