There are newer employer reviews for Needle

I really like the chat job however they need to pay more

Current Employee - Chat Agent
Current Employee - Chat Agent

I have been working at Needle part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Chat online/low pay for chats

Cons

The system is awful its kicks you out and often closed your chats and when it does that chat does not count toward your pay

Advice to Management

Fix the Neco: pay more for your hard working employees its not fair to put in an hours and only get a dollar per hour at times that's third world country wages

Other Employee Reviews for Needle

Not worth it

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Needle full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work the hours you want, can work from home, pay weekly

Cons

Oh boy where do I start. I am currently working for a company that is seriously debating on getting rid of Needle which I don't like because this is my only means of income. The ''managers'' are lacking very horribly they never respond to emails, they pick favorites (workers who have been there the longest) and don't deal with real issues but you make one tiny mistake and it's like the end of the world. Never have I dreaded working before till I started working for Needle. I have a good friend who is in the process of leaving due to the managers and team members acting like childish twits. If I could find another job I would leave but as of now I am sticking with it hoping for the best. My advice to anyone reading this, DON'T DO IT. It's not worth the stress.

Advice to Management

You need to fire every single one of the mangers and hire people who will do the job properly. Listen to the needlers or this company is going to go belly up.

Interesting company, some real pros, but there is an undercurrent of negativity and cynicism .

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bluffdale, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bluffdale, UT

I have been working at Needle full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Free lunches on some days, flexible schedule, although that seems to be quickly going away. Fun to be part of a fast growing company.

Cons

I don't know why exactly, but real talent at the company seems to quickly leave, or be let go. If you do not make it in to the "inner circle", or pretend to be a part of it you can be shunned. The flexible schedule is both a pro and a con. Company claims to "value results and not your time at a desk", but the reality is that no matter what your contribution, if you aren't sitting at your desk, be prepared for trouble (this exact scenario recently played out). Your ideas are claimed to be welcome and valued, but are generally ignored until a more senior member of the team suggests the exact same course of action later on.

Advice to Management

Stop pretending this is a great place to work, and actually make it one. Detach certain senior team members and let your extremely talented employees do their jobs. Quite frankly if things don't change, some of us are moving on. We have already lost some of our best players. Free lunch is NOT culture (but don't take it away, we love it).