Neff Rental

There are newer employer reviews for Neff Rental

Enjoyable experience

Former Employee - Corporate Employee in Doral, FL
Former Employee - Corporate Employee in Doral, FL

I worked at Neff Rental full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great people to work with, good corporate culture, benefits are fantastic. Upper management genuinely seems concerned for the employees Career path is there for those who work hard and are patient..

Cons

Corporate used to do many "extra curricular activities" outside of work which brought employees together. They seemed to have gotten away from that in the last 5 or 6 years,

Lower ranking employees have some good ideas; take time to listen to them. Perhaps a suggestion box might make them feel more comfortable presenting them

50 Other Employee Reviews for Neff Rental (View Most Recent)

11 Year Employee

I have been working at Neff Rental

Pros

I have been in this industry since 1989 with several major companies and worked at Neff Rental now for over 11 years total. For a large company there is a strong sense of family and they really care about you and your success. You are not a number or asset to be used and discarded. There is an investment in you for your success and training in all aspects of the business. The expectations for you to make a strong effort and committment to the success of the team are there but you do reap the results of your efforts. Very solid company with experienced leadership team who learned the business from the ground up.

Cons

There are many larger competitors in the market with a bigger footprint that sometimes makes it a challenge to do business with some of the larger accounts. Nobody is perfect and never will be but issues are dealt with in a fair and timely manner in my experience.

Great Company

Current Employee - Ops Manager
    Current Employee - Ops Manager

I have been working at Neff Rental full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Training & Promotion....Neff has some of the best training in the industry. Neff always looks to hire employees who are promotable when filling entry level positions.

Cons

Name Recognition. Due our lack of branches nationwide, some out of state contractors have never heard of Neff. Our larger competitors have an adavanage when the customer first gets to town.

Senior Management has always been fair & consistent in my dealings with them.

There are newer employer reviews for Neff Rental