Neiman Marcus
www.neimanmarcus.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

It went from being great to being eerie in a matter of weeks.

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Bellevue, WA

I worked at Neiman Marcus

ProsThe employee discount is great, and the 30/30's are really great. The Clients can be fun to work with and fellow employees make for a great environment.

ConsThings were going great until there were changes in upper management. It suddenly went from being great to being unprofessional (to say the least, more like disturbing bad dream). It became evident that the new management was on a mission to justify their actions without any regard to several employees.

The executives and corporate have no interest in hearing anything if it opposes their motives/actions, regardless of how fallacious it is.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvice to the new management: encourage and practice fair dealings of all people; encourage maturity in new management; be honest with yourselves and others.

I loved my coworkers but not my managers.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Neiman Marcus

Pros: - Great coworkers - Great discounts Cons: - No room for advancement - Senior management does not care about… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Pleasant and positive work environment!

Product Specialist (Current Employee)
Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Neiman Marcus

Pros: In my 20 plus years of working with various Retailers, Neiman Marcus is by far the best company to… Cons: Not currently taking Visa & Mastercard in all stores… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Neiman Marcus.

Worked for Neiman Marcus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Neiman Marcus reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Neiman Marcus CEO Karen W. Katz. All reviews posted anonymously by Neiman Marcus employees.