Neiman Marcus
www.neimanmarcus.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Sales Associate

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsThe Money is good as long as you are willing to work for it. The customers are really awesome. The also give you a work iphone if you are a full time sales associate or if you are an executive which helps keep in contact with you customers and send them pictures of the products you wish to sell them.

ConsNeiman Marcus requires you to stay in your current position for a year before you can be considered to apply for another position within. Managers are now hired through the EDP program, and most of them never desired to be a manager in the first place but they are required to be a manager for at least 2 years before going back to the buying office.

Smoking Mirrors

Sales Consultant (Current Employee)
    Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Neiman Marcus full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Hours are good ifor retail world. Great customers, Cons: Horrible Management. They feed on the negative. Management (a word I use loosely), purely only a title at… Advice to Senior Management: Ms. Katz..train your management. Clearly an embarrassment in leadership to this great company Management lack a compass; .moral or… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Work here if you don't mind being discriminated against.

I have been working at Neiman Marcus full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great merchandise & good discounts. Cons: I had been a target of discrimination from a co-worker. When I spoke to HR about the issue I was laid off 1… Advice to Senior Management: Just do the right thing. More
There are newer reviews on Neiman Marcus.

Worked for Neiman Marcus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Neiman Marcus reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Neiman Marcus CEO Karen W. Katz. All reviews posted anonymously by Neiman Marcus employees.