Neiman Marcus

There are newer employer reviews for Neiman Marcus

boring

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Neiman Marcus full-time (less than an year)

Pros

learning more about new fashion during morning meetings

Cons

constant pressure to meet unrealistic sale numbers, no traffic in bellevue store

less micro management

389 Other Employee Reviews for Neiman Marcus (View Most Recent)

Wish i had read the reviews before I started here, and encourage others to do their research better .

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Neiman Marcus full-time (more than an year)

Pros

.Hours are pretty standard Not open too late or early except during the holiday season. Discount is good . Wish I was able to offer more in this area .

Cons

Too many often on the sales floor make it hard to make your quota. low checks. This store has the most unfriendly co-workers I have ever encountered. Return policy has eaten into my checks through no fault of my own many times over. If coworkers hear you made a sale when they were not there then they feel as if you infringed upon their "client" they will take it out on you.

Management clearly is unconcerned with the staff .HR at the store has a reputation of removing or harassing anyone that has expressed any concerns. So you really have no options but to just look for something better if it could come your way .Some great associates have come and gone here it reduces enthusiasm when they leave . Many employees feel meaningless here and its in part to your treatment of them. You should try to be more encouraging in an honest way rather than looking down upon us.

Very very very crappy place to work for to many riding high horses if you know what i mean

Former Employee - Shipping in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Shipping in Dallas, TX

I worked at Neiman Marcus (less than an year)

Pros

To me theres really no pros or cons to the place i mean when they have alot of work you get alot of hours and and ok paycheck

Cons

I didnt like the way they treated people and the supervisor and manager wouldnt see things the shipping employees way they would see it there way and there way only no questions asked

You people need to really look at what goes on in the shipping/packing department the supervisor and manager dont know how to do there job especially the supervisor how did you give that shmuck a job there

There are newer employer reviews for Neiman Marcus