Nektar Therapeutics
www.nektar.com San Francisco, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Nektar is O.K. place to work

Scientist (Former Employee)
San Carlos, CA

I worked at Nektar Therapeutics

ProsVery good benefits compared with other companies- lots of holidays, time off, company events, etc. Also the insurance and other benefits offered is top notch. When I first started there, I really beleived in the company and what we were doing, but I lost faith due to lack of direction about a year after I started there.

ConsPoor senior leadership and lack of company direction. It can be exasperating to try to get things done, because there exists conflicting processes within the company to do the same thing, depending on who you ask or what department you go to.

Advice to Senior Managementneed to really define the direction the company is going

Good Company with an excellent track record

Vice President (Former Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

I worked at Nektar Therapeutics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Company has novel ideas and excellent group of people with… Cons: Too frequent changes in the top management resulted in good… Advice to Senior Management: Management must keep in mind those strengths of the company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

never again

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Nektar Therapeutics

Pros: Nektar was interesting for a time. There was plenty to do… Cons: Management favored only the favorites. There was never any praise for a "job well done." Except the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Nektar Therapeutics.

Worked for Nektar Therapeutics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nektar Therapeutics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nektar Therapeutics CEO Howard W. Robin. All reviews posted anonymously by Nektar Therapeutics employees.