Nektar Therapeutics

www.nektar.com

It's a different Nektar

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Carlos, CA

ProsThe Nektar of the last few years has made great advances in providing the systems and support that employees need to get their jobs done. Management now diversifies the company so we're not dependent on a single drug anymore. The atmosphere is friendly, and the backstabbing is at a minimum.

ConsSome of the employees who are long-term sometimes act like they're privileged or something, even though it's a fundamentally different company now.

What you did for Exubera means nothing anymore. Move forward!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. People might not agree with every single move the company makes, but the overall direction is looking great.

Failed management - great co-workers

Director (Former Employee) San Carlos, CA

I worked at Nektar Therapeutics

Pros: This technology-driven company has always attracted great scientists. The level… Cons: Nektar could not make up its mind what it really wanted to be when it grew up. Pegylation was the profit-making part of the business.… Advice to Senior Management: Focus. Your job is to bring products to the market and deliver long-term stable growth. It is OK to have an investor call where there… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A Nightmare Workplace

(Current Employee) San Carlos, CA

I have been working at Nektar Therapeutics

Pros: Nektar pays well and the benefits are great. Paid time… Cons: There are also many employees with too much ego. Upper management do not care about employees at all. It's all about the timelines, enrollment, and… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to feedbacks like this because they do matter. People who writes these reviews are not disgruntled employees. They are people who like me would… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Nektar Therapeutics.

Worked for Nektar Therapeutics? Contribute to the Community!