Nelson Labs
nelsonlabs.com Salt Lake City, UT 150 to 499 Employees

Okay place to work

Lab Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Nelson Labs

ProsThey have nice benefits, and it is pretty easy to move up in the company.

ConsNot the most challenging work. I felt like I could have done the job right out of high school. The senior management gives a lot of lip service to caring about what employees think, but they don't show it in their actions.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake some advice from your lower level employees once and a while. Also, don't let good people go just because you don't want to pay them more.

Great place to work

Culture Specialist (Former Employee)

I worked at Nelson Labs full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Caring ownership, excellent support staff, and co-workers that make the workday enjoyable. Upward mobility is guaranteed to employees who put in a… Cons: It would be nice if they had satellite locations. I had to move to Arizona to finish my schooling and… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Employees can tell when leadership… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Obvious Glass Ceiling

"enginn" (Current Employee)

I have been working at Nelson Labs full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Having peers who shares dissatisfaction with poor management skills of leaders, and… Cons: Unfair EPS ratio. Promotions for hardworking employees are slim to unfair. Promoted employees are "friends" to the managers and are the ones who… Advice to Senior Management: Take advice from your LEAN coaches - fire poor performing managers and hire a trainer to mentor the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Nelson Labs.

Worked for Nelson Labs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nelson Labs reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nelson Labs CEO Jeffery Nelson. All reviews posted anonymously by Nelson Labs employees.