NeoGenomics

www.neogenomics.com

Dumbest Leads and Supervisors at the Irvine Location

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsCorporate office and other branch are good. Irvine branch is a disaster!

ConsDownside of working at NeoGenomics in Irvine is most people at that lab are rejects from other labs. Most have mental problems. The supervisors and leads are desperate for control and are insecure. They will lie about anything to make themselves look half way intelligent. They are the dumbest techs many of us have worked with in our lives!
There was a director who supposedly came from some big labs, don't know how she got those gigs or if they're even true because she was horrible at managing the lab when she was there! She listened to gossip and failed to see what was really going on. She lacked any people management skils to say the least.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis is to management at corporate in Fort Myers, FL: Please replace the current FLow Cytometry supervisor and other Leads that lie, and cause problems for other employees at the Irvine branch this is the only way the lab will grow!
HR needs to do a better job at identifying the real issues and get rid of employees who stir up problems in the lab to benefit themselves.

Excellent

Technologist (Former Employee) Irvine, CA

I worked at NeoGenomics part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great work environment! Company is very committed to excellence and… Cons: The employee turnover ratio is relatively high. Since it is growing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Was way better years ago

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at NeoGenomics

Pros: Nice people, great work atmosphere Cons: Lots of politics, it comes with company growth. Arbitrary salary… Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to loyal employees who made the company what… More
There are newer reviews on NeoGenomics.

Worked for NeoGenomics? Contribute to the Community!