Neogen
www.neogen.com Lansing, MI 500 to 999 Employees

Good place to start but no true potential for growth. Corporate does not care about the employees.

Lexington-Fayette, KY

ProsMost of the people that I work with here are good people who deserve better. If you stay here long enough you will get promoted just for having seniority.

ConsPay and compensation is very low when compared to the rest of the industry. Corporate does not care about its employees. The investors are the only ones who matter to corpoarte, not the people who make the company successful by traveling and leaving their families behind for low compensation. VERY high turnover rate.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward your employees for their hard work and dedication to their job. A happy work enviroment and worker will get your more production and sales.

Growing.....

Lansing, MI

I have been working at Neogen full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Conscious management, bringing on new blood from outside the company. Starting to embrace. sociall media outlets, standardizing corporate image… Cons: Slow to implement new technologies, short-staffed in support functions, seems to more reactive… Advice to Senior Management: Help managers keep morale up. Need ways to reward ALL… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Low pay but good work/life balance.

Manufacturing (Current Employee)
    Lansing, MI

I have been working at Neogen full-time

Pros: Good work/life balance Decent benefits Good place to gain experience Cons: Treated like children, especially women. Low pay. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Neogen.

Worked for Neogen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Neogen reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Neogen CEO James L. Herbert. All reviews posted anonymously by Neogen employees.