Neogen
www.neogen.com Lansing, MI 500 to 999 Employees

Neogen is a fantastic company to work with!

I have been working at Neogen

ProsNeogen is one of the top 200 small corporations to work for according to Forbes, however I feel they are better than that even. Amazing stock, opportunity, and experience.

ConsYou won't be working in a fancy office, as the company purchases older schools and buildings. You start out at a lower wage, but if you put in the time and effort, Neogen looks after you.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunication between departments should improve.

This is not where you want to try for a career

Quality Control Technician (Current Employee)
Lansing, MI

I have been working at Neogen full-time for more than a year

Pros: There are good people who work for neogen, all of them being normal workers not management… Cons: The supervisors let the managers use biases and hatred to… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to manage No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

But what do I know anyways?

Chemist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Neogen full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The employees are great people to work with. There is also a… Cons: Tons of work and responsibility for little compensation. General lack of communication and organization. High… Advice to Senior Management: Pay people more so they will stick with the company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Neogen.

Worked for Neogen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Neogen reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Neogen CEO James L. Herbert. All reviews posted anonymously by Neogen employees.