Neopost

Great Internship Experience

Former Employee - Intern
Former Employee - Intern

I worked at Neopost

Pros

Neopost allowed me to intern in several departments during my two summers of working there. I got to experience every aspect of the business focusing mostly on legal, marketing and human resources. Neopost kept there employees very knowledgable about what was going on in the compay. Every quarter they had quartely communication meetings where the upper management would report back to the whole company about the status of their department.

Cons

I really enjoyed my internship experience at Neopost. Everyone was really willinging to help me learn. They only con about the internship was that I was the only intern. It would have been nice to have some one else to share my experience with and bounce ideas off of.

Keep on communicating with the employees everyone feels more invested in the company when they know whats going on. Hire more interns!

30 Other Employee Reviews for Neopost (View Most Recent)

Neopost is not half as good as its cranked up to be, but it is a good company to work for.

Former Employee - Sales Executive in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Sales Executive in London, England (UK)

I worked at Neopost

Pros

- Good Training,
    - If you have the right manager then Good Support,
    - If you have a central london patch then you can earn a lot of money,
    - Product and Service is much better then Arch Rival

Cons

- Disturbingly high staff turnover in my one year there most of the 24 salespeople in my office left,
    - Product and Services are chronically over priced,
    - Only sell franking machines whilst arch rival is selling everything else too from stationary to copiers,
    - Targets are unrealistic, in the monthly management meetings i only ever saw a handfull of people hit target (intrestingly they have a central london patch)

- Stop loosing your best sales executives to rivals by increasing the basic,
    - Sell more than just franking machines, as the industry will continue to decline,
    - Change target system,

Mitigé Lukewarm

Current Employee - Ventes internes in Clichy (France)
    Current Employee - Ventes internes in Clichy (France)

I have been working at Neopost full-time (more than 3 years)

(Translated from English)

Pros

salaire et bonnes relations avec mon encadrement direct

salary and good relationship with my direct management

Cons

le marché est en phase de mûrissement, ce qui veut dire que de grandes révolutions sont à venir, parce que l'entreprise doit repenser toute sa stratégie d'affaires pour rester rentable

the market is on it maturation stage, which means that great revolution is to come, for the company has to rethink is whole business strategy to stay profitable

plus de transparence dans la communication

more transparency in communication