Neopost
www.neopost.com Bagneux, France 5000+ Employees

short term place to learn sales

Sales Executive (Current Employee)

Prosif you can sell neopost products, with success anything you ever sell in future jobs wille easier.
you will learn to cold call alot and ask lots of questions

Conspay structure is getting worse every year used to be a job you could make greast money if you worked hard. now you will work hard and make ok money.
senior executive is a joke. personalities rule the decision making process.

Advice to Senior Managementleave your personalities out of decision making process. \come out of your office and walk a mile in our shoes. you wont think we are overpaid.

Great ambiance, respectful and very competent senior management

Product Manager (Former Employee)
    Nanterre (France)

I worked at Neopost

Pros: Best working environment ever! The senior management gives you interesting missions if… Cons: The salesmen are too important, over protected and some are… Advice to Senior Management: Don t let the marketing get down... Don t let valuable… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Internship Experience

Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at Neopost

Pros: Neopost allowed me to intern in several departments during my two summers of working there. I got to experience every aspect of the business… Cons: I really enjoyed my internship experience at Neopost. Everyone was really willinging to help me learn. They only con about the internship was… Advice to Senior Management: Keep on communicating with the employees everyone feels more invested in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Neopost.

Worked for Neopost? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Neopost reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Neopost CEO Denis Thiery. All reviews posted anonymously by Neopost employees.