Neopost USA
www.neopostinc.com Milford, CT 1000 to 5000 Employees

Regulated industry with little customer satisfaction

Branch Manager (Former Employee)
Redwood City, CA

I worked at Neopost USA full-time for more than 5 years

ProsDependent upon the connections you make in upper management, and how long that management is in place there are good opportunities.

ConsCorporate strategy is strictly dollars and sense, and not customer driven what so ever. Their only goal is to beat the competition while the industry collapses around them.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou could easily off-set the cost of hiring and retaining next level employees by differentiating yourselves from the competition, not turning into them.

Exciting place to work

Sales Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Neopost USA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great technology directions, great products. Fast moving with career growth Cons: Way to slow, back room process to lean.. Not solution… Advice to Senior Management: Clean up back room process, training in field is a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good Place to Learn

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Neopost USA

Pros: Great place for recent college grads to learn basics for… Cons: Postal industry is struggling. Experienced a lot of anger toward post… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Neopost USA.

Worked for Neopost USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Neopost USA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Neopost USA CEO Dennis P. LeStrange. All reviews posted anonymously by Neopost USA employees.