Nesco Resource

www.nescoresource.com

Great Place to Work and Solid Management

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsNesco Resource is an outstanding place to work and a great place to advance your career. Management (both local and the President) are open to new ideas that will help grow revenue and advance the careers of their employees.

Nesco provides a very good work life balance and understands that you do have a life outside of the office and they don't require you to work excessive hours.

All of their systems are web based so you have the ability to work after hours or over the weekend to make as much money as you want. This is left completely up to the individual and management does not push this on anyone.

Overall I would recommend Nesco to anyone that is professional, has the drive to make money, has a passion for helping people, and wants to advance their career in the staffing industry.

ConsNon that are worth noting.

Quality Control

Quality Control (Former Employee) Shepherdsville, KY

I worked at Nesco Resource as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Co workers are nice to work with Cons: Equipment needs to be updated Advice to Senior Management: Update equipment and will get better results More

Great overall experience with very talented team!

Recruiter (Former Employee) Akron, OH

I worked at Nesco Resource full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I received great training with Nesco and worked with very talented individuals. It's sales and it's not an easy job, but prove yourself and you… Cons: Long hours and the work can get repetitive. Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Nesco Resource.

Worked for Nesco Resource? Contribute to the Community!