Nesco Resource

There are newer employer reviews for Nesco Resource

1 year anniversary

Current Employee - Recruiter in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Recruiter in Austin, TX

I have been working at Nesco Resource full-time (more than an year)

Pros

As I approach my 1 year anniversary with Nesco Resource I would like to take a moment and share my views of the company I work for. I've recruited for a long time and have worked for several companies, my experience with Nesco has been my best to date. I have all the tools I need to do my job plus I have support from the corporate staff who actually returns your calls and tries to be supportive. I haven't been bogged down by training and operational tasks to the point of losing focus of the end result, putting people to work. The clients I've been tasked to support are a joy to work with and fit in my sweet spot.

Cons

When I signed on with Nesco I knew what the opportunity was and choose to work here. I would love to telecommute a couple of days a week but when I signed up that was not an option. Con's, none

Continue to not bog me down with operational tasks/training. (all agencies think they have a new way to do things yet I still do what I did 30 years ago and am successful) Stay lean so we as recruiters have the flexibility to accomplish our goal and that is to put people to work.

51 Other Employee Reviews for Nesco Resource (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Work and Solid Management

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Nesco Resource full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Nesco Resource is an outstanding place to work and a great place to advance your career. Management (both local and the President) are open to new ideas that will help grow revenue and advance the careers of their employees.

Nesco provides a very good work life balance and understands that you do have a life outside of the office and they don't require you to work excessive hours.

All of their systems are web based so you have the ability to work after hours or over the weekend to make as much money as you want. This is left completely up to the individual and management does not push this on anyone.

Overall I would recommend Nesco to anyone that is professional, has the drive to make money, has a passion for helping people, and wants to advance their career in the staffing industry.

Cons

Non that are worth noting.

Quality Control

Former Employee - Quality Control in Shepherdsville, KY
    Former Employee - Quality Control in Shepherdsville, KY

I worked at Nesco Resource as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Co workers are nice to work with

Cons

Equipment needs to be updated

Update equipment and will get better results

There are newer employer reviews for Nesco Resource