Excellent Company

Current Employee - Branch Manager
Current Employee - Branch Manager

I have been working at Nesco Resource full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Industry training and opportunities to better yourself. Family atmosphere between locations making it easy grow the company and your own branch by sharing information and ideas. Upper management from president down the line is always available to talk to and work out problems without fear. Company focus is on growth so they provide ways for you to grow your location, always on top of new technology and industry influences.Great health benefits.

Cons

The work load will demand long hours at times.

Other Reviews for Nesco Resource

Unlimited opportunities with an award winning company!

I have been working at Nesco Resource

Pros

A company that cares a great deal about both the clients they represent as well as the candidates they place within those clients' companies. They offer a number of different opportunities in various industries. Excellent career opportunities for staffing and recruiting professionals. Best in Staffing awards three years running.

Cons

The only con I can think of at this time is that there may not be a Nesco Resource office in your town. If there isn't, you should definitely consider finding the nearest location!

Keep up the great work!

Excellent

Current Employee - Packager  in  Toledo, OH
    Current Employee - Packager in Toledo, OH

I have been working at Nesco Resource full-time for more than a year

Pros

They placed me at a great company with super benefits and longevity with the company. I would highly recommend Nesco Resource if you're looking for a job! They did a really good job of matching me with a shift, location and pay that I needed to have.

Cons

This companies location is rather difficult to find as I drove right by it but other than that no real problems with them.

application process is a bit long. Need to have an online application where I can upload a resume from home and be able to see what jobs you have available.

There are newer employer reviews for Nesco Resource.

Worked for Nesco Resource? Contribute to the Community!