Nesco Resource

www.nescoresource.com
  www.nescoresource.com
There are newer employer reviews for Nesco Resource

Nesco Resource: One of Tucson Arizona's worst staffing agencies.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tucson, AZ
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tucson, AZ

I worked at Nesco Resource full-time (less than an year)

Pros

None. This agency is terrible.

Cons

Nesco Resource is one of the worst staffing agencies in Tucson, Arizona. They do not care about their associates and view them as nothing but little revenue generators. They will set you up with assignments that get delayed and ultimately get cancelled without you making a penny. If you quit an assignment for good cause they will still hold it against you if there is an employer that you really want to be referred to. But if they have an assignment and can't find anyone or enough people to fill the staffing requirements they will try to get you to do it out of desperation to generate revenue. Stay away from these people, you will be glad that you did.

Hire people that know what they are doing. Tell your staff to let the associates know all of the details of the assignments and not act like they do not know anything but where and who to report to.

51 Other Employee Reviews for Nesco Resource (View Most Recent)

Dishonest and Willfully Negligent Regarding Placement Opportunities

Current Employee - Collections Representative in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Collections Representative in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Nesco Resource full-time

Pros

None that I can think of at this moment.

Cons

Incredibly lengthy placement processes. Misrepresentation regarding job duties and terms. WIllfully negligent when providing crucial and pertinent information regarding job placements.

Hire some professionals and, if necessary, train them regarding the legal ramifications of their actions.

Very professional and courteous.

Former Employee - Test Technician in Tucson, AZ
    Former Employee - Test Technician in Tucson, AZ

I worked at Nesco Resource as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Easy to reach someone. Return calls if they're out of the office. Very knowledgeable about my needs and wants, and were able to differentiate between them. Definitely satisfied all my needs and satisfied nearly all my wants.

Cons

I can't really fault NESCO for anything. All of my problems dealt with the company I was contracted to. I guess that after 20+ years in the military, I still wasn't ready for all the organizational lunacy of a large multi-national corporation.

Definitely hang on to your personnel in the Tucson office. I can't remember working with a more professional and understanding contracting agency.

There are newer employer reviews for Nesco Resource