Nestlé Purina PetCare

Excellent place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Nestlé Purina PetCare

Pros

Good benefits, ample opportunities for professional and personal development, job security, low turn over, opportunities to participate in charities and community service on the clock, innovation encouraged, multicultural workplace, flexible schedules, gated parking in downtown STL during and after working hours, company store, employee discount programs.

Cons

Nestle uses SAP for management of employee, project and financial data, which may be good for the company, but it's annoying and time consuming for all the employees.

260 Other Employee Reviews for Nestlé Purina PetCare (View Most Recent)

Nestle Purina PetCare has the feeling of an extended family, where everyone's on the same team.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Nestlé Purina PetCare

Pros

This is a company that spends its time looking for solutions rather than blame. There isn't any backstabbing and people are eager to help one another. The senior management is open and honest with its employees. And where else can you bring your dog to work with you?!?

Cons

The cafeteria definately needs improvement.

Continue to be as open and honest as you've been in the past. Continue to overcommunicate because if we all know what you're thinking or where you're headed, we can all be steering in the same direction.

My 15 year career at Nestle was a very satisfying one.

Former Employee - Human Resource Representative  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Human Resource Representative in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Nestlé Purina PetCare

Pros

Work-Life Balance is very important at Nestle
    Promotion opportunities are available to employees who show initiative and dedication
    Teamwork
    Exceptional health benefits and 401k

Cons

The Pros of working at Nestle substantially outweigh any Cons of working here. My overall experience at Nestle was a good one, although I would suggest more training for mid-level managers before promoting them.

There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Purina PetCare

Worked for Nestlé Purina PetCare? Contribute to the Community!