Nestlé Purina PetCare

www.nestlepurinacareers.com
  www.nestlepurinacareers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Purina PetCare

Fun, secure place to work.

Current Employee - Engineer  in  Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Engineer in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Nestlé Purina PetCare full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

You can move up quickly if you are willing to relocate. Pets are allowed at work in most roles, and there is a fair amount of flexibility in your work schedule. Diversity is heavily promoted and used as a factor in selecting candidates to interview. Vacation, health care and other benefits are above average.

Cons

If you are not mobile, advancement can be slow. Since the parent company is Swiss, the company is becoming more process-oriented and bureaucratic, which is making us less competitive in the marketplace.

Resist the bureaucratic tendencies of Nestle as long as possible. It is making us less competitive versus our competition.

281 Other Employee Reviews for Nestlé Purina PetCare (View Most Recent)

Excellent Company!!!!

Current Employee - Anonymous  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Nestlé Purina PetCare full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nestle Purina truly cares about its employees! Upper management definitely values each employee's contribution and recognizes that its people are an integral part of the company.

Coming from a company where there was absolutely no work-life balance, Purina has been absolutely wonderful.

Cons

None :) I absolutely love Nestle Purina!

Please keep sharing your years of knowledge and experience, so that the company never loses its foundation (the 5 talks) :)

The people are what really makes Purina so special

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Nestlé Purina PetCare full-time for more than a year

Pros

Having the luxury of enjoying the time you spend at your job isn't a benefit everyone is able to receive. But at Purina, it seems to be a common theme no matter your functional area or location. The work is challenging and exciting and the people make it a fun place to be. Sometimes, the work is even fun. Pet's in the work place helps make the work place more relaxed and enjoyable environment.

Cons

Sometimes there is a lack of communication between management and associates about upcoming changes in the team's structure. Also, parking is an issues at headquarters. Please build a parking garage!

Nestlé Purina PetCare Response

Jun 10, 2014Employment Branding Specialist

We are so glad that you are able to enjoy the time you spend at work, which is definitely a rare benefit. Communication is key to a positive work environment, and we recognize that there is always ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Purina PetCare

Worked for Nestlé Purina PetCare? Contribute to the Community!