Nestlé Purina PetCare

www.nestlepurinacareers.com
  www.nestlepurinacareers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Purina PetCare

We love our Pets... We love our Jobs!

I have been working at Nestlé Purina PetCare

Pros

Where can you bring not only your passion, your uniqueness, your creativity... but you can bring your dogs and cats too! Sounds like chaos, but it isn't even close. It is a rewarding, kind environment (who can say that about their workplace), where learning and development are more than encouraged, it is embraced by the leadership. It is such a great environment to work in and the people who work there are amazing people. But it isn't all just fun and learning. The employees work super hard (mostly because they want to) and play just as hard. They care about the products we make and are committed to our brands and what we do for our customers. There is a lot of pride in what we do and that makes it a great environment. I love my job at Nestlé Purina; but most of all, I know most of us feel the same and respond annually to an internal survey to say just that (what company even gets response rates about 90% on employee surveys like we do?). We get it, because the employees know their feedback is important and we continue to strive to work together to always make it better. I cannot imagine working elsewhere.

Cons

It is a difficult company to get into at times as people have high longevity and the employee turnover is low. Couple that with strong career paths for employees, makes it near impossible to join unless it is in an entry level role. The few employees that have left, have had to work hard to make their way back in (and most want to).

Never lose the culture you've worked so hard to create at Nestlé Purina. It is hard work and a great committment to keep true to the values that make us strong, but we are all counting on you to do just that.

338 Other Employee Reviews for Nestlé Purina PetCare (View Most Recent)

Great people

Former Employee - Intern in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Intern in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Nestlé Purina PetCare

Pros

The opportunity to learn is excellent. Great culture.

Cons

No clear path for future growth.

Communicate the career options available more clearly

Professional and Respectful

I have been working at Nestlé Purina PetCare

Pros

The people are professional and respectful of each other. There is a lot of emphasis put on work life balance which typically translates into happier employees. There is not a lot of turnover. We get regular updates on the pulse of the company. Available free parking, including free parking for Cardinal baseball games.

Cons

Since we are owned by Nestle and are a global company some of our decisions are made for us and we have to make the best of it.

Whatever you do to hit our numbers each year - keep it up.

There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Purina PetCare