Nestlé

www.nestle.com

Short & Strange

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Glendale, CA

ProsNice Offices, good staff, lots of opportunities for free food, cafeteria is very good, people are friendly, very low-key dress code, but everyone dresses very plainly, lots of solid colors, no patterns.

ConsCorporate Culture is hard to grasp, salaries are low, too many contractors, contract workers are treated poorly with no job security, no benefits, no PTO, my supervisor waited until I was out of the building before I was told my contract was terminated. They warned me against going back into the building, even though I had personal items in there, I lost a months parking that I had paid for in advance, and could not get a refund for.

Advice to Senior ManagementHonor the contracts, don't terminate early, subsidize the parking garages, give people a chance to prove themselves, don't tell bald-faced lies to people.

Good!

Account Manager (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Nestlé

Pros: There are really nice people to work with Cons: I think our customers can be difficult. Advice to Senior Management: move employees around more Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Nestle felt like a dead end job.

Merchandiser (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Nestlé

Pros: If you can stick it out for a couple of… Cons: Zero communication, pay scale, no incentives for doing a good… Advice to Senior Management: communicate to the merchandisers, and make them feel like an… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Nestlé.

Worked for Nestlé? Contribute to the Community!