There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé

If you enjoy intense micro-managing it's the place for you!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Raynham Center, MA
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Raynham Center, MA

Pros

Employee Recognition is Ok Good Starter Job or Summer Job

Cons

Business is Monitored by Seconds Extremely Micro-managed They Give you 40 hours of Sick Time, but you are penalized for using it Absolutely ZERO room for growth DOS based computer system, that is always crashing

Advice to Management

Please stop forcing us to believe that everyone is happy at the call center, you couldn't be further from the truth. Also, when thinking of employee recognition money talks. A co-worker was vomiting into her own hair and all over her desk and was denied the ability to leave because she was on a Final Warning for attendance and would have been fired! Please be more human, have some morals, we are NOT robots.

Other Employee Reviews for Nestlé

Great People, Great Environment, Great Job

Former Employee - Warehouse Supervisor in Chatsworth, CA
    Former Employee - Warehouse Supervisor in Chatsworth, CA

Pros

The people are wonderful. Everyone is helpful, knows their job and is very supportive. Work-life balance was the best of any other place I had ever worked.

Cons

Promotions were awarded to peers without job being posted.

Advice to Management

Need more creativity with maintenance budget.

Short & Strange

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Pros

Nice Offices, good staff, lots of opportunities for free food, cafeteria is very good, people are friendly, very low-key dress code, but everyone dresses very plainly, lots of solid colors, no patterns.

Cons

Corporate Culture is hard to grasp, salaries are low, too many contractors, contract workers are treated poorly with no job security, no benefits, no PTO, my supervisor waited until I was out of the building before I was told my contract was terminated. They warned me against going back into the building, even though I had personal items in there, I lost a months parking that I had paid for in advance, and could not get a refund for.

Advice to Management

Honor the contracts, don't terminate early, subsidize the parking garages, give people a chance to prove themselves, don't tell bald-faced lies to people.