Nestlé
www.nestle.com Vevey, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

Was a great company (Dreyer's Ice Cream) until bought out by Nestle.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Oakland, CA

ProsPretty decent pay, talented folks who work there. The benefits are excellent. Flexible work schedule. The department I worked for had managers that didn't micro-manage. Trusted us to do our jobs our way, as long as the end result was the same.

ConsExpectations are high, no work-life balance. More and more of what made going to work special and unique from other companies, became quite the opposite. Changes being implemented by upper management. Company would promote "health and wellness company" but yet we are being asked to sell some of the most unhealthy products. (Hot Pockets, chocolates, etc)

Advice to Senior ManagementNot that anyone in management now even cares because come on, this is a corporate giant... but you should have really not messed with a company that was already running a tight ship. It's a shame what's happened to what was once voted one of the top companies to work for in the Bay Area. (NOT anymore)

More work More hours Same or less Money

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Nestlé full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: I have a job Good benfits Cons: I am a number. Big corprate BS. Act like they care but realy don;t give a… Advice to Senior Management: Start listening to the people in the field that deal our customers everyday. You make all the changes with no imput from the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

"The Very Best" is lip service. Show me the money is the new company motto!

Supervisor (Former Employee)
    Bakersfield, CA

I worked at Nestlé full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fair compensation package. Focused on making a quality product.… Cons: New head of NUSA will ruin what little (very little) work life balance was left for business professionals. Its an "and company". meaning… Advice to Senior Management: Quite trying to cover your butt and start doing what… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Nestlé.

Worked for Nestlé? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nestlé reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nestlé CEO Paul Bulcke. All reviews posted anonymously by Nestlé employees.