Nestlé

www.nestle.com

Company desires the best from everyone but doesn't necessarily try to help the people lower on the totem pole.

Quality Analyst (Former Employee)

ProsThey really cared about quality and about every's responsibility towards that goal. It was very important that we as a company had safe and good tasting medical nutrition.

ConsI didn't feel as though I had guidance or any kind of mentoring to grwo with the company (maybe that's because our plant was eliminated). I don't know. I do know that I would have appreciated someone caring to tell me what they saw in me that was valuable and how I could grow.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut actions behind your words about people growing. Don't just leave people to "grow" themseleves. We don't all know how to do that. Please don't let the slackers hinder their co-workers.

it was a fun fast paced work environment

Quality (Former Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Nestlé full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: its an excellenent learning opportunity Cons: its a great place to work Advice to Senior Management: NA Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I liked the job and people and it was never dull and always changing environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Nestlé full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: the people are good to work with Cons: they tend to have lots of reorganization Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Nestlé.

Worked for Nestlé? Contribute to the Community!