Nestlé
www.nestle.com Vevey, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

Nestle Healthcare Nutrition

Data Analyst (Former Employee)
Minnetonka, MN

ProsBenefits are excellent and PTO is given out freely. The employees that work there all say it is because of the other employees that they stay. Not because of the work or the pay.

ConsPositions at Nestle are acheived by who you know and not by your work ethic.
Most are over worked in their positions due to lack of good management.

Advice to Senior ManagementReview management skills before hiring management personel. No more getting the job or promotion due to being on the who you know list.

Retail is not for everyone

Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I have been working at Nestlé

Pros: Large company, great benefits including car/gas/insurance provided as a Sales Rep. Should be opportunities… Cons: Personally I don't enjoy working in retail. You are in stores, and it is dirty. It is a blue collar job, and… Advice to Senior Management: It's not clear to me why you must be a Sales Rep before being able to move into a Business Analyst position, or moving further… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Nestle: A great place to work for many reasons, but you'll need to push hard to advance.

Senior Marketing Manager (Former Employee)
    Glendale, CA

I worked at Nestlé

Pros: Nestle's culture is generally a very healthy one. The work environment is pleasant, supportive, and collaborative. Nestle seems to do a… Cons: It can be very difficult to find advancement opportunities, especially if you're not naturally skilled at self promotion. Nestle is not particularly good at… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to reduce bureaucracy, increase speed of decision making. Work harder to make individual employees… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Nestlé.

Worked for Nestlé? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nestlé reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nestlé CEO Paul Bulcke. All reviews posted anonymously by Nestlé employees.