Good company, with great salary, and benefits, but slow growtn, and career advancement.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Glendale, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

I have been working at Nestlé

Pros

Large, and stable company. Great benefits, and bonus package.

Cons

Low level of promotion, and career advancement

Promote fairly

Other Reviews for Nestlé

Nestle Healthcare Nutrition

Former Employee - Data Analyst  in  Minnetonka, MN
    Former Employee - Data Analyst in Minnetonka, MN

I worked at Nestlé

Pros

Benefits are excellent and PTO is given out freely. The employees that work there all say it is because of the other employees that they stay. Not because of the work or the pay.

Cons

Positions at Nestle are acheived by who you know and not by your work ethic.
    Most are over worked in their positions due to lack of good management.

Review management skills before hiring management personel. No more getting the job or promotion due to being on the who you know list.

Retail is not for everyone

Current Employee - Retail Sales Representative  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Representative in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Nestlé

Pros

Large company, great benefits including car/gas/insurance provided as a Sales Rep. Should be opportunities to move up in company if desired, will depend also on willingness to relocate.

Cons

Personally I don't enjoy working in retail. You are in stores, and it is dirty. It is a blue collar job, and although you may move into a Business Analyst position, you must work for at least a year or two before being promoted.

It's not clear to me why you must be a Sales Rep before being able to move into a Business Analyst position, or moving further with the company. In my case, and in the case of many others, it will put you off the job entirely, and the company may lose very valuable and capable people who have greater potential than a sales internship allows for you to showcase.

There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé.

Worked for Nestlé? Contribute to the Community!