There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé USA

Overall, a great place to work

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Glendale, CA
Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Glendale, CA

I have been working at Nestlé USA

Pros

Caliber of people - really smart, fun people to work with. Everyone is extremely good at what they do.
Quality of learning opportunities - for Nestle, marketing is leadership. Great training for general management.

Cons

Career advancement - it can take a really long time to get promoted to manager, and with a ton of high quality talent, it's difficult to compete.

Create more opportunities for people to grow careerwise.
Allow for more transparency in how rotations get determined.
Be more consistent in requesting upward feedback.

reviews filtered by

Nestle Marketing Manager

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

I worked at Nestlé USA

Pros

Being a large company, the benefits are great. There's a gym at the headquarters which is helpful. The food as you would expect is a huge plus.

Cons

Sometimes you feel like a cog in the machine. Upper management sometimes doesn't get to know the lower management employees as people.

Really be aware of everyone who reports to you including dotted line employees to make sure they are happy and satisfied.

Nestle, everywhere you want to be.

Current Employee - Financial Analyst Rotational Program Trainee in Glendale, CA
    Current Employee - Financial Analyst Rotational Program Trainee in Glendale, CA

I have been working at Nestlé USA

Pros

The best reasons to work for Nestle USA are the people, culture and opportunities that are presented to every employee from day one. The compensation is good, and Nestle strives to invest in all of their employee's personal and professional growth. I only have first hand experience as an intern, but have accepted a full time offer starting in July 2009 and have been overwhelmed with the support network they provide to us and the amount of time and energy they continue to invest in us at every step of our development. I highly recommend this company for anyone who can get in.

Cons

Nestle does not pay at the front of the curve, but they make up for it with great benefits and investing a considerable amount into each person.

Find a way to pick out your all stars and get them promoted quickly.

There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé USA