There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé USA

Great People, Great Company!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pendleton, IN
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pendleton, IN

I worked at Nestlé USA full-time

Pros

Nestle was full of friendly, professional, hard-working people (manufacturing plant in Pendleton, IN). I loved my job there, and was really depressed when my family had to move out of state for my husband's job. I would go back to work at Nestle in a heartbeat, if there were an opportunity for me there!

Cons

There was some disconnect between supervisors regarding training on/enforcing policies and procedures. The shift times take a little getting used to, and I believe they could find a way to allow people to switch on and off nights, but mostly this is a very tiny negative.

Advice to Management

Talk among yourselves, agree on a plan of action, communicate the plan, and follow up to make sure it's being implemented (based on Plan, Do, Check, Act).

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great place to work, but advancement can be slow

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

I worked at Nestlé USA full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Nestle is a stable company with excellent brands. The training department is excellent and the overall processes that are in-place set the individual up to succeed in their role. The WING is the name of the fitness center and it is very nice! The cafeteria is good and the cost is very reasonable. Benefits are very good and reasonably priced.

Cons

I worked both from a home office and in Glendale. The office culture is a little bland, but that's not unexpected from a large company. The salaries are a bit below what other companies offer, but this is made-up by the low cost of the benefits.

Advice to Management

Make people a priority and help them to grow within the company. Continue to foster positive aspects of Nestle culture and make people continue to be proud of working for the company.

2. Nestle Business Services Manager

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

I have been working at Nestlé USA full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great benefits, focus on health and wellness, care about employees, competitive pay. Strong planning and leadership really focused on the health and long term growth of the company.

Cons

Very high paced and work lean so workloads sometimes too heavy. Middle management expected to do it all.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on employee development and reward more equitably.