There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Waters North America

A starter job!

Current Employee - Route Sales Representative
Current Employee - Route Sales Representative

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America

Pros

Nestle waters is a very good starter job. It's the only company that would hire me with little experience. I only had warehouse experience. Compared to my previous job, pay is very good. However, coke and pepsi pay much more for same work. Only company that will get you your cdl for free.

Cons

unrealistic goals. Pay is good for guys coming in with no job experience. Compared to other companies with similiar roles, pay is poor. Coke and pepsi drivers make much more money and have great raises. The culture is very weird. Everyone gets paid a different hourly wage. The old guys are half as productive and get paid double what the new guys make. New guys will never get to that rate. When you ask your unit leader why they get paid so much more than us. We say we are not a team player

good job to start.

129 Other Employee Reviews for Nestlé Waters North America (View Most Recent)

good old boy network, managing up their own careers

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America

Pros

international, recoginizable, innovative, enterprising, forward-thinking organization investing in the manufacturing / bottling process needed from a category leader to maintain advantage

Cons

values and aspriations are not institutionalized in daily affairs...disconnect between front-line and senior managment on culture, expectations, tools, resources to enable outcomes.

Great place to work.

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America

Pros

We work very hard and are well compensated. We face challenges to make it happen, but have a lot of fun along the way. We are constantly reevaluating ourselves and looking to improve upon what we have most recently successfully managed.

Cons

We Work very very hard.

Dont skimp on staffing.