Nestlé Waters North America

www.nestle-watersna.com
  www.nestle-watersna.com
There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Waters North America

good old boy network, managing up their own careers

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America

Pros

international, recoginizable, innovative, enterprising, forward-thinking organization investing in the manufacturing / bottling process needed from a category leader to maintain advantage

Cons

values and aspriations are not institutionalized in daily affairs...disconnect between front-line and senior managment on culture, expectations, tools, resources to enable outcomes.

134 Other Employee Reviews for Nestlé Waters North America (View Most Recent)

A very demanding position that returns little reward.

Former Employee - Key Account Sales Manager
    Former Employee - Key Account Sales Manager

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America

Pros

- Education of strategic sales planning.
    - Tools provided to perform job well.
    - Leading brands make an easier sell.

Cons

- Poor compensation.
    - Quota structure is based off of fluff numbers, rather than actual revenue.
    - Very fast employee turnover.
    - Extremely demanding.
    - Long hours.

Why bother? Nobody will listen.

Not worth it anymore

Current Employee - Production Resource
    Current Employee - Production Resource

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America

Pros

Salary and Bonus
    It is a resume builder
    You will learn a lot or be terminated trying
    work life balance has improved but expect 55 hours a week

Cons

There seems to be a big disconnect on what CEO Kim Jeffries values and what is actually valued in regards to promoting leaders. Promotions seem to be based solely on Performance Evaluation Score and not real world accomplishments, results, or experience. Managers are being promoted to roles now with no knowledge or experience of the new role, it is assumed they were good in the last role so they must be good at the next. Past experience before NWNA is forgotten the minute you walk in the door and does not count when applying for next level roles.

If I were a new Resource, I would put a cut off date of 3 years and start looking if the next role is not achieved. Tenure and experience has no meaning to this company. Military Veteran status means nothing here either, I am not even sure why when applying through the TOP program it even asks your status. With how the culture is currently, I can't see any veteran leader coming in here and staying without being tied with a relocation package.

This job is 24/7 with no downtime, even when you are at home your phone could be beckoning at all times. There is tremendous turnover at the Leadership level and always has been.

Kim, I believe what you say when you come to the plants. However, what you say and what reality is when it comes to treating the Management team is two completely different things. Your values are not being reflected.
    I second what someone else here said as well, Corporate Demand Planning is worthless with a 38% accuracy. What is the point of even paying for accuracy at that level?

There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Waters North America