Nestlé Waters North America

Good Company

Former Employee - Inventory Analyst  in  Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Inventory Analyst in Dallas, TX

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Treat employees well, with lots of perks

Cons

Good ol boy sometimes over runs it

123 Other Employee Reviews for Nestlé Waters North America (View Most Recent)

Long Hours, Hard Work, Well worth it.

Current Employee - Route Sales Representative  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Route Sales Representative in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America

Pros

The pay is very competitive. At my branch, we work no weekends. The benefits are great. Management at my branch is very understanding of our goals and helps as much as they can to help us achieve them.

Cons

This job is not for everyone. I am 25 years old and started a year ago. The first 3 months were grueling. 12+ hour days, 5 days a week, with LOTS (to say the least) of heavy lifting. Now that my body has adjusted, I don't even notice it anymore. Lots of driving, usually 40-60 stops per day, around 125-200 miles per day. The sales goals are challenging to achieve, but they are not impossible. You have to build good customer service skills and learn some tricks of the trade, but with time the goals are fee sable, you just have to work at at. The daily routing could use some new structure. Sometimes when a customer runs out of H20 before there normal delivery day, I might have to drive 90+ miles out of the way to drop off 2 5gal bottles of h20. Waste of $ for the company if you ask me, because 90% of the time my route will be in that area the next day.

Understand that RSS's are working hard every day to achieve the goals set for us by NWNA. Routing should be better structured, but in order to service customers properly it is sometimes understandable. Better marketing of product discounts could help increase sales, but overall I love my job and the experience I have had so far with NWNA.

You don't want to work here

Former Employee - Supervisor  in  Old Greenwich, CT
    Former Employee - Supervisor in Old Greenwich, CT

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America

Pros

Health insurance was ok to good

Cons

Everyone is out to stab each other in the back

,Value your people, I had twenty five years under my belt, and at each review all I heard was you are the highest paid person doing this job in the company, so we can't give you any more. As the the company grew from The Perrier Group to Nestle waters people lost respect for experianced hard workers. What they wanted was to sit in the office all day looking at spread sheets. They were not out selling.

There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Waters North America

Worked for Nestlé Waters North America? Contribute to the Community!