Nestlé Waters North America

There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Waters North America

Good Company

Former Employee - Inventory Analyst in Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Inventory Analyst in Dallas, TX

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Treat employees well, with lots of perks

Cons

Good ol boy sometimes over runs it

135 Other Employee Reviews for Nestlé Waters North America (View Most Recent)

Looks at employees like Sheep

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Raynham, MA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Raynham, MA

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Offers $13.00 per hour which is better than working minimum wage

Cons

Everything is a Pitch. The employees are sold pipe dreams. There is a new hire class every month! EXTREMELY HIGH TURNOVER RATE!!

The policies are horrible. There is NOONE you can trust there. It's all a show everything is time, everything is scripted.
    Even the meetings are all scripted. The person they hired to scout employees gives everyone the same pitch. Everything there is a pitch. When a customer calls in with a problem the representatives are forced to say "im so sorry to hear" IMMEDIATE EMPATHY In all actuality most employees do not understand empathy and are only saying this because after 5 times of getting a review and being advised that you haven't made your call quality you lose your job. This company has also incorporated this script into the meetings with the employees. When a representative has a problem and looks to upper management for guidance the person in charge looks at the employee and says "Im so sorry to hear"... Makes you think... are you really so sorry to hear this? I know when a customer calls in and they need an OOP I am not so sorry that they have 2 bottles of water left and they need another one right now.... but I am forced to say it because if not I cant afford to pay my rent... What I am sorry to hear is when someone calls in and the sales representative who tricked the customer into purchasing something they couldnt afford has now run into a situation that they cant afford. So much money goes into training a new class every month!! WHy because theres a high turnover... Why?? because instead of focusing on who is there and how to improve and give a little more incentive for the extremely stressful environment, the compnay would rather waste money on training new people and forget about those who are already there fighting the fight and struggling to keep everything afloat until the new sheep come in and push the old ones out before they make it to the 6 month 500 dollar bonus mark!

Analytical Chemist

Former Employee - Analytical Chemist in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Analytical Chemist in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Clean, comfortable, and less stressful work environment. Hours are flexible depending on workload. Good pay and weekend off with nice coworkers.

Cons

Sometimes workload may be overwhelming, but this is alleviated by help for good coworkers. Occasionally, equipment failure force you to work longer hours.

There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Waters North America