Nestlé Waters North America

There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Waters North America

Sales Rep-Commercial

Current Employee - Sales Representative Commercial
Current Employee - Sales Representative Commercial

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Outside Sales, great product training, continuing education, staff was supportive.

Cons

Unwillingness to be flexible and compeitive with current market demands. No flexibility with price in a price focused sale. Company sells new recruits a dream of making huge amounts of money with uncapped commissions but since there is no flexibility with pricing, it is a very tough sale. No upward mobility and leaders do not 100% support cross channel promotion into other divisions of nestle. Upper management tells you one thing and do the other.

Be competitive and follow the winners. The company is falling behind against its competitors and seems like they aren't doing anything to fix it. Managers must listen to those that are actually out in the field selling rather than assuming.

123 Other Employee Reviews for Nestlé Waters North America (View Most Recent)

Unless you are desperate for work, walk don't run from this place.

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pay
    Benefits
    Nestle name - maybe
    Some people are very nice and genuinely care about others

Cons

Hypocritical management that makes poor decisions
    Claim they want diversity but the place is a boys club.
    Highly political and like working in a shark tank. People will lie to your face and bad mouth behind your back and not think twice.
    The company values - is all a sham.
    They really do need a union. HR is a joke and only there so it looks like they care and keeps unions out.
    High turnover. Some people stay forever but most people are looking or want to be.

Nestle SA needs to take a good hard look at what is really going on with this OpCo. The company does employee surveys, new hire surveys, exit interviews but the action plans they create are bogus. You have selfish managers who lack integrity and are only out for themselves. This company will not survive the way it is being run now. You are being fooled by those who are running the joint. Lying is a way of survival; they are lying to you too.

Great place to work.

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America

Pros

We work very hard and are well compensated. We face challenges to make it happen, but have a lot of fun along the way. We are constantly reevaluating ourselves and looking to improve upon what we have most recently successfully managed.

Cons

We Work very very hard.

Dont skimp on staffing.

There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Waters North America

Worked for Nestlé Waters North America? Contribute to the Community!