Nestlé Waters North America

There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Waters North America

Sales Rep-Commercial

Current Employee - Sales Representative Commercial
Current Employee - Sales Representative Commercial

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Outside Sales, great product training, continuing education, staff was supportive.

Cons

Unwillingness to be flexible and compeitive with current market demands. No flexibility with price in a price focused sale. Company sells new recruits a dream of making huge amounts of money with uncapped commissions but since there is no flexibility with pricing, it is a very tough sale. No upward mobility and leaders do not 100% support cross channel promotion into other divisions of nestle. Upper management tells you one thing and do the other.

Be competitive and follow the winners. The company is falling behind against its competitors and seems like they aren't doing anything to fix it. Managers must listen to those that are actually out in the field selling rather than assuming.

135 Other Employee Reviews for Nestlé Waters North America (View Most Recent)

Unless you are desperate for work, walk don't run from this place.

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Pay
    Benefits
    Nestle name - maybe
    Some people are very nice and genuinely care about others

Cons

Hypocritical management that makes poor decisions
    Claim they want diversity but the place is a boys club.
    Highly political and like working in a shark tank. People will lie to your face and bad mouth behind your back and not think twice.
    The company values - is all a sham.
    They really do need a union. HR is a joke and only there so it looks like they care and keeps unions out.
    High turnover. Some people stay forever but most people are looking or want to be.

Nestle SA needs to take a good hard look at what is really going on with this OpCo. The company does employee surveys, new hire surveys, exit interviews but the action plans they create are bogus. You have selfish managers who lack integrity and are only out for themselves. This company will not survive the way it is being run now. You are being fooled by those who are running the joint. Lying is a way of survival; they are lying to you too.

A starter job!

Current Employee - Route Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Route Sales Representative

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America

Pros

Nestle waters is a very good starter job. It's the only company that would hire me with little experience. I only had warehouse experience. Compared to my previous job, pay is very good. However, coke and pepsi pay much more for same work. Only company that will get you your cdl for free.

Cons

unrealistic goals. Pay is good for guys coming in with no job experience. Compared to other companies with similiar roles, pay is poor. Coke and pepsi drivers make much more money and have great raises. The culture is very weird. Everyone gets paid a different hourly wage. The old guys are half as productive and get paid double what the new guys make. New guys will never get to that rate. When you ask your unit leader why they get paid so much more than us. We say we are not a team player

good job to start.