Nestlé Waters North America

There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Waters North America

Looks at employees like Sheep

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Raynham, MA
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Raynham, MA

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Offers $13.00 per hour which is better than working minimum wage

Cons

Everything is a Pitch. The employees are sold pipe dreams. There is a new hire class every month! EXTREMELY HIGH TURNOVER RATE!!

The policies are horrible. There is NOONE you can trust there. It's all a show everything is time, everything is scripted.
Even the meetings are all scripted. The person they hired to scout employees gives everyone the same pitch. Everything there is a pitch. When a customer calls in with a problem the representatives are forced to say "im so sorry to hear" IMMEDIATE EMPATHY In all actuality most employees do not understand empathy and are only saying this because after 5 times of getting a review and being advised that you haven't made your call quality you lose your job. This company has also incorporated this script into the meetings with the employees. When a representative has a problem and looks to upper management for guidance the person in charge looks at the employee and says "Im so sorry to hear"... Makes you think... are you really so sorry to hear this? I know when a customer calls in and they need an OOP I am not so sorry that they have 2 bottles of water left and they need another one right now.... but I am forced to say it because if not I cant afford to pay my rent... What I am sorry to hear is when someone calls in and the sales representative who tricked the customer into purchasing something they couldnt afford has now run into a situation that they cant afford. So much money goes into training a new class every month!! WHy because theres a high turnover... Why?? because instead of focusing on who is there and how to improve and give a little more incentive for the extremely stressful environment, the compnay would rather waste money on training new people and forget about those who are already there fighting the fight and struggling to keep everything afloat until the new sheep come in and push the old ones out before they make it to the 6 month 500 dollar bonus mark!

134 Other Employee Reviews for Nestlé Waters North America (View Most Recent)

Good Company

Former Employee - Inventory Analyst in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Inventory Analyst in Dallas, TX

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Treat employees well, with lots of perks

Cons

Good ol boy sometimes over runs it

Long Hours, Hard Work, Well worth it.

Current Employee - Route Sales Representative in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Route Sales Representative in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America

Pros

The pay is very competitive. At my branch, we work no weekends. The benefits are great. Management at my branch is very understanding of our goals and helps as much as they can to help us achieve them.

Cons

This job is not for everyone. I am 25 years old and started a year ago. The first 3 months were grueling. 12+ hour days, 5 days a week, with LOTS (to say the least) of heavy lifting. Now that my body has adjusted, I don't even notice it anymore. Lots of driving, usually 40-60 stops per day, around 125-200 miles per day. The sales goals are challenging to achieve, but they are not impossible. You have to build good customer service skills and learn some tricks of the trade, but with time the goals are fee sable, you just have to work at at. The daily routing could use some new structure. Sometimes when a customer runs out of H20 before there normal delivery day, I might have to drive 90+ miles out of the way to drop off 2 5gal bottles of h20. Waste of $ for the company if you ask me, because 90% of the time my route will be in that area the next day.

Understand that RSS's are working hard every day to achieve the goals set for us by NWNA. Routing should be better structured, but in order to service customers properly it is sometimes understandable. Better marketing of product discounts could help increase sales, but overall I love my job and the experience I have had so far with NWNA.

There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Waters North America