Nestlé Waters North America

There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Waters North America

Glad I left!

Former Employee - Production Operator in Cabazon, CA
Former Employee - Production Operator in Cabazon, CA

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

It was decent pay for the area, benefits available to full time employees, and some good workers came through every now and then. The building was newer, so the facilities were clean.

Cons

High turnover rate, disrespectful management, and forced overtime where drivers are working 12 hour shifts up to 6 days a week. Operators and drivers basically are numbers to this company and are consistently talked down to. It is hard to move up unless you are willing to kiss behinds or can fool management by acting like you're working only when they're around so they think you're on top of things. The more you step up and do things for them, the more they want from you and it is not appreciated. Training is non-existent. "Casual" employees, aka temp workers, are treated like half a person. It is very much a boys club at this location. High competition for nothing in return. Lots of lip service from management with no follow through. There is a reason why such a giant global company such as Nestle is never on any best places to work list, everything this company does is to look good on paper. It's all about the bottom line. Corporate to the fullest. Don't be fooled.

Train middle management some please. Respect your employees. Start trends in the workplace, don't just follow. Innovate.

147 Other Employee Reviews for Nestlé Waters North America (View Most Recent)

Don't work there.

Current Employee - Commercial Sales Representative in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Commercial Sales Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time

Pros

Benefits are good, but the salary is not great unless you can hit your goals and get your commission.

Cons

Totally unrealistic goals! The daily Micro Management is really a pain! Too much driving which means that the money they give you for the gas never last til the end of the month. There's no room for advancement. I would definitely not recommend this company to a friend, too stressful.

Stop treating employees like children! You should go out there and do the job and hit those goals!

It's a good company to jump start your career

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raynham Center, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raynham Center, MA

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They offer a great benefits package and they're flexible with your schedule

Cons

Their review process is based on perception as opposed to facts

I know I go to work everyday, but sometimes I feel like I'm sitting in a classroom. Loosen up a bit. There is no need for this much micro-management

There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Waters North America