There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Waters North America

Strong culture and values at every level in the organization

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked at NWNA for 5 years, and I have had nothing but positive experiences. The employees in Stamford HQ are smart and fun to work with, and everyone is committed to the company's success. Work/life balance is a plus, and the company's "healthy hydration" portfolio of brands are easy to be proud of. Turnover is very low in my team - very few people want to leave the culture and the leadership. Overall, I would strongly recommend NWNA as a place to work.

Cons

The culture can at times be "too nice" and allow lower performers to linger for years before being addressed.

Don't be afraid to make difficult decisions on long-tenured employees who don't have the right skill sets for where the company is headed.

reviews filtered by

Increasing Responsibility

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Helping the company grow larger

Cons

Promotions not equal to all

Don't keep your best held back because you fear losing them do to promotions.

A good place to work for work-life balance

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in Stamford, CT
    Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in Stamford, CT

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Non-competitive environment. You can chart your course and move up in the organization without competing with your peers for positions. If the company wants to promote you, they will. It doesn't mean someone else won't be promoted or that you have to "wait your turn". Great for people who are ambitious and smart.

Not about face-time. Everyone leaves the office by 5:30pm so it provides great work-life balance.

Cons

It is a sales led organization rather than marketing led. This means that a lot of decisions are made based on what a customer wants rather than what is strategically and financially right for the business.

There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Waters North America