Nestlé Waters North America

www.nestle-watersna.com
  www.nestle-watersna.com
There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Waters North America

Strong culture and values at every level in the organization

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked at NWNA for 5 years, and I have had nothing but positive experiences. The employees in Stamford HQ are smart and fun to work with, and everyone is committed to the company's success. Work/life balance is a plus, and the company's "healthy hydration" portfolio of brands are easy to be proud of. Turnover is very low in my team - very few people want to leave the culture and the leadership. Overall, I would strongly recommend NWNA as a place to work.

Cons

The culture can at times be "too nice" and allow lower performers to linger for years before being addressed.

Don't be afraid to make difficult decisions on long-tenured employees who don't have the right skill sets for where the company is headed.

129 Other Employee Reviews for Nestlé Waters North America (View Most Recent)

So So

Current Employee - Key Account Sales Manager in Jersey City, NJ
    Current Employee - Key Account Sales Manager in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Work Life balance
    Benefits
    401 K
    Profit Sharing
    Bonus

Cons

unrealistic goals unless you are shady
    micro management
    chasing coolers, not selling for revenue growth

too much micromanagement.
    dont treat everyone the same
    relax

A good place to work for work-life balance

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in Stamford, CT
    Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in Stamford, CT

Pros

Non-competitive environment. You can chart your course and move up in the organization without competing with your peers for positions. If the company wants to promote you, they will. It doesn't mean someone else won't be promoted or that you have to "wait your turn". Great for people who are ambitious and smart.

Not about face-time. Everyone leaves the office by 5:30pm so it provides great work-life balance.

Cons

It is a sales led organization rather than marketing led. This means that a lot of decisions are made based on what a customer wants rather than what is strategically and financially right for the business.

There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Waters North America