Nestlé Waters North America
www.nestlewatersnorthamerica.com Stamford, CT 5000+ Employees

Great place to begin a career

Route Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America full-time for more than a year

ProsBeing its a 5 day work week, weekends off and the starting pay is 16.60 per hour . You will receive great benefits and learn many skills as far as trucks and water and other products.

ConsI believe this company has a very great rep and is established well, however need to focus more on the new employees learning how to obtain a class B drivers license so they will not be released or should I say laid off due to failure to obtain a Class B license.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on the numbers which they do, however give a lot more focus on your employees and the training they need to obtain and keep their career position, too many great employees being released because of simply not obtaining the little things the company requires.

Think twice

Commercial Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Vallejo, CA

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good People . Great location. Okay. Cons: No internal movement . Managers are hard to get a… Advice to Senior Management: Employees are more than a number No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Nestle Waters

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Raynham, MA

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America part-time for less than a year

Pros: Really good management in the center. Cons: Nothing that I have experienced so far. More

There are newer reviews on Nestlé Waters North America.

Worked for Nestlé Waters North America? Contribute to the Community!

Nestlé Waters North America – Why Work for Us?

With 36 years of experience promoting healthy hydration, Nestlé Waters North America has 15 leading bottled water brands in the U.S. The company's commitment to environmental stewardship, especially in the areas of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nestlé Waters North America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nestlé Waters North America CEO Tim Brown. All reviews posted anonymously by Nestlé Waters North America employees.