There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Waters North America

This company treats its employees so well its almost comical.

Current Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL

Pros

The people here are awesome. Everyone is very friendly and willing to help out as much as they can. Teamwork is something that is big here. They respect the work - life balance and are willing to work with you when issues arise. They know good talent when they see it and will do everything in their power to not let you go. You can see the career potential here as well. Internal, or "Orgainc" growth is strongly used here. I couldn't imagine working anywhere else. I see myself with this company for the next 10 plus years! NWNA Rocks!

Cons

There are a lot of great people here and sometimes vertical movement can take some time.

Advice to Management

To keep up the great work and let me know when things may happen that effect me and my job.

Other Employee Reviews for Nestlé Waters North America

1. Nestle-Waters North America

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great products and brands Nestle name Pay/benefits are good Much opportunity for lateral move (to other Nestle Divisions).

Cons

Location for Canada not the best (Guelph) Work/Life balance is a challenge Negative/hostile corporate culture

2. Financially good with next to no job security

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The pay and benefits. Very competitive. I don't know if i would earn as much if i left the company.

Cons

Nestle Waters belongs to the bigger global Nestle company. Job security stinks. There have been 3 major layoffs in the across the North Market divisions just in the last year. With Nestle having a global presence, more and more job functions have moved to india, costa rica and the Philippines or simply outsourced.

Advice to Management

Its a business. We get it. But laying a batch people off every 6 months just demoralizes the staff. Figure out what you need and make one announcement. Then people can at least go to sleep at night without worrying if they will get a meeting request with HR in the morning.