Nestlé Waters

www.nestle-waters.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Waters

Bon lieu de formation, mais salaire bas et progression lente. Good learning ground but low salary and slow progression

Current Employee - Responsable Marketing in Issy-les-Moulineaux (France)
Current Employee - Responsable Marketing in Issy-les-Moulineaux (France)

I have been working at Nestlé Waters

(Translated from English)

Pros

Bon nom à inscrire sur un CV, et qui peut ouvrir vers l'international, avec de la chance.

Good name on CV, if you are lucky you can get great international exposure

Cons

Préparez vous à attendre des années avant d'obtenir un poste clé. Le "nombre d'années" d'expérience est le facteur principal dans le progrès de la carrière.

Be prepared to wait years before getting a key position. The 'number of years' of experience is the top most criteria for career progression.

Concentrez-vous sur les talents et les capacités et non sur les années de loyauté.

Focus on talent and abilities, not on decades of loyalty

30 Other Employee Reviews for Nestlé Waters (View Most Recent)

High turnover....beware!

Former Employee - Area Sales Representative in El Monte, CA
    Former Employee - Area Sales Representative in El Monte, CA

I worked at Nestlé Waters

Pros

Great benefits, flexible schedule, good pay including quarterly bonus. 401k plus profit share.

Cons

Poor leadership with very high micromanagement. Excessive and unnecessary meetings during the week. The disconnect between the sales and operataional team is fractured, which makes it difficult to provide consistent products and services to the prospective customer base. The company is experiencing high turnover due to impossible sales goals and low base pay.

Increase the base for incoming sales reps. Get with the 21st Century. It's amazing how a company as large as Nestlé can't seem to get their sales reps the newest technology to do their job (no tablets, no smartphones, very minimal gas reimbursement, etc).

I felt that Nestle Waters is a good company to work for.

Former Employee - Human Resources Administrative Assistant in Red Boiling Springs, TN

I worked at Nestlé Waters full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I started as a temporary seasonal employee and quickly moved to HR Admin. I felt like they gave me any tools they could to help me be successful.

Cons

I felt that the compensation was fair, The company values excellent!

There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Waters