Nestle Canada
www.nestle.ca North York, Canada 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great experience

Intern (Former Employee)

ProsThe company took an interest in providing cross-functional learning opportunities and challlenging projects to work on. Communication with management was on-going and an "open door" policy.

ConsOften times this was a busy role with tasks from numerous managers and competing timelines. While it can be stressful, managers try to make sure that you aren't overwhelmed and help you to manage your task list.

Okay; need to be more open in certain areas

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Nestle Canada

Pros: Flexible time for family, great careers for sales and marketing… Cons: Need career paths for other disciplines Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not a bad place to be

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Nestle Canada

Pros: Overall, the company offers good benefits, especially for those with a… Cons: With the open plan seating (cubicles for all employees, no matter what position), it is necessary… Advice to Senior Management: Be open about change - uncertainty is the worst demoraliser for the employees. I have seen this… More
There are newer reviews on Nestle Canada.

Worked for Nestle Canada? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nestle Canada reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nestle Canada CEO Timothy (Tim) Brown. All reviews posted anonymously by Nestle Canada employees.