Net.Orange
www.ndorange.com Dallas, TX 50 to 149 Employees

A great bunch of people and an exciting company to work for. The CEO is passionate about the product and the company.

Administrative (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsDynamic environment, high energy, a lot of excitement as the company grows. Employees' contributions are truly appreciated. Everyone truly cares about the company and each other. There are a lot of group activities acrross functional lines. There are employees who have been with the company since the beginning because they truly believe in what we are doing.

ConsThe hours are long for most of the staff and it is sometimes difficult to take time off. It is a start up company and we are feeling some growing pains. We are still learning.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep letting the employees know how important they are to you.

Unlimited growth potential and a fantastic team of leaders and colleagues.

Creative (Current Employee)
    Addison, TX

I have been working at Net.Orange full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The culture at Net.Orange is one of the best I've had the pleasure to experience. I've been lucky enough to expand my role and… Cons: Upper management is incredibly receptive to input from all levels of employees and communication from all departments. I've been with the company since the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Company has growing pains but enjoying the ride

User Experience Developer (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at Net.Orange full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Progressive culture, fun people, diverse culture, CEO is outgoing and visible in the office, really… Cons: late nights working with development in India, tight deadlines, sometimes… Advice to Senior Management: Need some additional structure around direction of company; seem top-heavy,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Net.Orange.

Worked for Net.Orange? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Net.Orange reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Net.Orange CEO Vasu Rangadass. All reviews posted anonymously by Net.Orange employees.