Net@Work

www.netatwork.com

Good exposure, but you're probably worth more.

Senior Consultant (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsEvery project you work on will be unique and you're almost always going to be challenged to acquire new skills - sometimes company paid. If you like working in the heart of a major city, you will find that here. There is some room for career growth.

ConsPay scale is low for the area. Career growth usually comes as the result of a good employee threatening to leave or showing up with an offer letter.

Advice to Senior ManagementEncourage employee feedback, especially anonymous and from exiting employees. Even if it may be not true, people want to feel like they're more than their effect on the bottom line.

The most frustrating job I've ever had

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Net@Work

Pros: - Tolerant of religious observances, but only if you're of… Cons: - Micromanagement without direction - Owners are co-presidents, and they often have conflicting views - Employees are typically incompetent at… Advice to Senior Management: Management, most of you mean well, but none of you have the power to do anything with it.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Company review

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Net@Work

Pros: great place for a newbie to start out and learn the ropes of the small… Cons: Experienced workers may find subpar salary and benefits. You are expected to self… Advice to Senior Management: Speed up performance reviews and provide real metrics to your employees. Engage… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Net@Work.

Worked for Net@Work? Contribute to the Community!