NetApp
3.7 of 5 1,021 reviews
www.netapp.com Sunnyvale, CA 5000+ Employees

It is too good to be true, but it is....

Sunnyvale, CA

ProsNetApp is a company that provides me with challenges and encourages my "entrepreneurial spirit." I am empowered. My opinions and ideas are important and valued. We work hard, but we get to work with wonderful and talented people who respect and value one another, nothing is taken for granted. This is a company where you know you can make a difference and will. The senior leaders are committed to sharing information promptly and candidly. There is "real" commitment to the employees and ensuring that NetApp is a great place to work.

ConsNetApp is a fast growing company. If you need a lot of direction or set processes and procedures to do your job well, this is not the company for you. It is a very fast paced (hectic) environment with little structure at the moment.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great job. Thank you for your honest and candid communication.

A great employer with great technology to sell

Program Manager (Current Employee)
    Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at NetApp

Pros: good management in most cases. social mingling and exchange of ideas among different departments. smart people. great benefits package, great cafes for lunch, flexible schedules.… Cons: Not always being recognized for a job well done. A fast growing team sometimes built from ties and employee relations at previous companies, not necessarily… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work in restructuring management and growing the company. Your decisions recently made to grow the company to the next level make… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company, going through growing pains

Professional Services (Former Employee)

I worked at NetApp

Pros: The people. The people at NetApp are great. For the most part, everyone is willing to pitch in and help. Some of the best and… Cons: NetApp is growing and grew very fast, and that comes with some growing pains. Some of that pain comes from some of the hires that… Advice to Senior Management: Don't lose focus of your company culture. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on NetApp.

Worked for NetApp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NetApp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NetApp CEO Tom Georgens. All reviews posted anonymously by NetApp employees.