NetApp

www.netapp.com

Good company with very relaxed corporate culture

ProsGood culture (quarterly all hands meeting, fruit tuesdays, bagel fridays) and genuinely nice people are at the top of my list. The company is definitely a great place to work, and you never feel that the senior management is distant.

ConsIf you are fresh out of college, NetApp may not be the best place to start your career because you become easily satisfied and may never try to leave and challenge yourself. However, if your goal isn't to constantly seek new challenges, NetApp is a great place to be at.

Advice to Senior ManagementI understand that there is visibility and within the program, and that there is TOAST for new employees. Perhaps set up a program that rewards people who have stayed there for 5-10 years and speak at those too and make employees feel special!

Technically challenging

Member of Technical Staff IV (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

I have been working at NetApp

Pros: Lots of things to learn, very good engineers and technical… Cons: Promotions are slow in India, expectations for the new role… Advice to Senior Management: There is process everywhere, but there is no correct measure… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very Challenging and rewarding

MTS4 (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

I have been working at NetApp

Pros: Very Challenging and rewarding , open culture Cons: lack of process on certain areas Advice to Senior Management: improve certain processes and employee benefits Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on NetApp.

Worked for NetApp? Contribute to the Community!