NetApp

www.netapp.com

NetApp

Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

ProsSome of the best reasons to work at NetApp is the culture, depending on your team, can be laid back. There are flexible working hours, options to telecommute, and some good people.

Cons-Critical information not always shared down the ladder.
-Probably the same at other companies but is it's not too difficult for people walking in the hallways to look up and smile at each other. So smile or at least recognize you're walking by a colleague.

Advice to Senior ManagementPeople are not simply numbers, even though that is how are valued. It would also be great to recognize teams or individuals for the hard work they put in on successful projects.

Happy

Member of Technical Staff (Current Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at NetApp

Pros: A very good growth in the company Cons: Need to explore more ! Advice to Senior Management: dono Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good pay, good engineers and very poor business skill.

Account Manager (Current Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at NetApp

Pros: Compensation, work/life balance, benefits, stepping stone Cons: very political, poorly managed, overall strategy flawed, execution poor, very… Advice to Senior Management: invest in people more No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on NetApp.

Worked for NetApp? Contribute to the Community!