NetApp

www.netapp.com

They Earn the GPTW Title

Technical Writer (Current Employee) Research Triangle Park, NC

ProsThe company culture is still young and vibrant. The sense of competition and drive to put superior products in the markeplace is felt througout the company. Employee input is valued and considered.

ConsGood management vs. bad management is about 50/50. Sometimes inexperienced or confused managers may be put in positions of authority over employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementBuild a consistent message to mid- and lower-level managers, then immerse them in cultural and managerial training, up-to and including an "apprentice" management phase, exactly like you train and ramp up your Technical Support Engineers.

Really and truly a great place to work!

Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Washington, DC

I have been working at NetApp full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fantastic culture - really encourages creativity and entrepreneurship. I was skeptical about the whole "great place to work" thing,… Cons: Fairly small site, so there is some wait for opportunities. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! More

A large company that cares about its employees

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at NetApp full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The communication within the company is open and free. The work… Cons: The company is large and as a result there are processes… Advice to Senior Management: The executive management of the company is excellent. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on NetApp.

Worked for NetApp? Contribute to the Community!