A great company

Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff IV  in  Waltham, MA
Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff IV in Waltham, MA

I have been working at NetApp full-time for more than a year

Pros

Above average salary
Decent perks
Smart colleagues
Awesome top management.

Cons

Storage industry might not be challenging enough for certain engineers.

Other Reviews for NetApp

Intern at NetApp

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sunnyvale, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at NetApp as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Great place to work for sure! NetApp treats it's interns VERY well. I was there summer of 2012 and there were many benefits. Examples: Weekly 1 hour speaker events where interns hear the company's executives tell us about their life and give us advice (with catered free lunch!), a full day of fun doing a team building activity in SF, a BBQ mid summer, volunteering at Family Fun Day, Health Fair, ice cream socials, and charitable causes like helping to raise money for Second Food Bank by serving lunch with executives and creating emergency relief bags for the Red cross, and plus we got to participate in company wide beer bashes. Oh yeah, and the main cafe is excellent with plenty of international foods and a gym in the next building over if you need it :). Overall, I had a really good experience and would recommend.

Cons

Did not offer an internship extension and had almost no new grad positions that fit my skill set

Good job but way too busy and understaffed

Former Employee - TSE III  in  Research Triangle Park, NC
    Former Employee - TSE III in Research Triangle Park, NC

I worked at NetApp full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great environment, lot's of learning potential if you want it. Seriously, you just need to ask. Beer and barfood Friday was a definite plus to network with other departments.

Cons

The big one, TSE's are WAY understaffed. TSE1 are just ticket openers. TSE2 first line of defense and abused. TSE3 and EE is where you want to be.

I would love to come back but you have an unwritten policy of just deleting former employees applications. At an actual competitive pay though.

There are newer employer reviews for NetApp.

Worked for NetApp? Contribute to the Community!