NetApp
3.7 of 5 1,021 reviews
www.netapp.com Sunnyvale, CA 5000+ Employees

Lost its way in recent years, but still a great place to work.

Senior Program Manager (Current Employee)
Raleigh, NC

ProsGreat pay and benefits. The company truly cares for its employees. NetApp is a great place to work, and always will be. GREAT people who truly care and want to succeed.

ConsHas lost its vision in recent years. As seen with the recent involvement of a hedge fund manager and board changes. [Elliot management] You hear a lot of "we are a big company now", but that is a euphemism for being dysfunctional. The services organization is mired in politics to the point of impacting the business.

Advice to Senior ManagementHold senior services management accountable. Diversify the product line, NetApp still only has cDOT and other technologies are catching up. Inspire people & lead them. You are still great!

Nice environment

IT Inern (Current Employee)
    Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at NetApp as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Very nice people, very encouraging, good benefitd Cons: Sometimes too relaxing as an intern Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company, great product, strong leadership, lots of opportunities.

Research Triangle Park, NC

I have been working at NetApp full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I have enjoyed working at NetApp for a lot of reasons: - We have a vibrant culture with a lot of good people that work there -… Cons: Not a lot of downsides. In my nearly 8 years at the company, my career has only been limited by my lack of vision. When… Advice to Senior Management: Keep focused on satisfied customers and satisfied employees, while developing strong… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on NetApp.

Worked for NetApp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NetApp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NetApp CEO Tom Georgens. All reviews posted anonymously by NetApp employees.